Prep Time 45 min
Cook Time 0 min
- ¼ cup Creamland Dairy half & half
- 5 ounces bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons pasteurized egg white or 1 large egg white
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup Creamland Dairy heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator candy sprinkles, if desired for garnish
- In double boiler or heat-proof bowl combine half & half, chocolate and salt. Heat over simmering water, stirring constantly, until chocolate is melted (about 3 minutes). Set aside to cool to room temperature (about 15 minutes).
- Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl beat egg white and cream of tartar on medium high speed until soft peaks form. Continue beating, gradually adding 1 tablespoon sugar, until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In large mixer bowl beat whipping cream at medium high speed until soft peaks form. Add sugar; continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- Stir Greek yogurt and vanilla into cooled chocolate mixture; whisk beaten egg white into chocolate mixture. Place ½ chocolate mixture into medium bowl; add 1 cup whipped cream. Gently stir to combine leaving chocolate and whipped cream swirls.
- To make each serving, spoon 1 tablespoon chocolate mixture into bottom of clear 1 cup parfait, drinking glass or jar. Top with 2 to 3 tablespoons swirled whipped cream and chocolate mixture. Repeat layers; garnish with whipped cream and decorator sprinkles, if desired.